Wednesday 2 May 2012

Image from Flickr with CC license

I love wildlife photography and tigers and big cats of all kind they wear their personality on their face, and if I could do anything meaningful in my life I would work with the conservation and preservation of these big cats and all endangered species so we as a generation aren't responsible for their extinction.
Tiger_8442

This work is from Flickr

It was taken by Jean-Guy Dallaire (user name: ru_24_real) and is licensed under a creative commons license. Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic license (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0)

This license means I can share this image but can not alter and change it in any way, use it for commercial purposes and have to give all the attribution for this image going to the artist and can not claim it as my own.

It is a stunning photo. To view the rest of the work by Jean-Guy Dallaire  on Flickr click Here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 New Zealand License.
.